🔕 🔔

Thinking of buying Frigidaire double oven. Does the 3.6 c.f. oven really handle up to a 28 lb. turkey?

The oven is 13-3/16" high and otherwise the normal depth and width. Since I do Thanksgiving dinner and cook usually no more than a 20 lb. turkey, wondering if this oven will work out for me.

asked by Linda M 11 months ago

22fd5949 f671 4eca 9819 de5858b39390  img 7382

Don't know. We had a GE built in installed recently to replace a 20+ yr old and it is fabulous! Microwave on top, oven on bottom both convection LOVE them!

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

I would call their customer support and measure that size turkey to see if it could fit the bird. Maybe you can adjust the racks in the oven?

Have you researched the brand to find out whether or not it is currently well regarded? I wuld do that first...