Thinking of buying Frigidaire double oven. Does the 3.6 c.f. oven really handle up to a 28 lb. turkey?

The oven is 13-3/16" high and otherwise the normal depth and width. Since I do Thanksgiving dinner and cook usually no more than a 20 lb. turkey, wondering if this oven will work out for me.

asked by Linda M almost 2 years ago

Don't know. We had a GE built in installed recently to replace a 20+ yr old and it is fabulous! Microwave on top, oven on bottom both convection LOVE them!

I would call their customer support and measure that size turkey to see if it could fit the bird. Maybe you can adjust the racks in the oven?

Have you researched the brand to find out whether or not it is currently well regarded? I wuld do that first...