🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Ham, Gruyère, and Caramelized Onion Galette with a Fried Egg

5878a1a2 00ce 4884 8c55 5e1d5c2b1107  2014 1209 ham gruyere carmelized onion galette 020

I have a question about the recipe "Ham, Gruyère, and Caramelized Onion Galette with a Fried Egg" from Nothing in the House // Emily Hilliard. Could I make crust the night before and let it sit in the fridge overnight?

asked by Maryann 8 months ago

2235427b fbea 4af3 829d 420f780a6dee  emsepia

Definitely! You'll want to take it out of the fridge 15-30 minutes before rolling so it's flexible, but still cold.