🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Vanilla Berry Baked Oatmeal

81a630dd e44c 4584 922e ce327b4f77ad  2015 0715 vegan baked summer berry oatmeal mark weinberg 324

I have a question about the recipe "Vanilla Berry Baked Oatmeal" from Gena Hamshaw. Is it possible to substitute almond meal for the flax or is there something special about the flax seed. I already have almond and would rather not spend money if it's not necessary! Thank you :)

asked by Jae Yates 9 months ago

ktr

It appears the flax is used as an egg substitute. I do not know if almond meal will work as a substitute but I think an egg should.