🔕 🔔

How do I clean oil stains out of a ceramic nonstick pan?

A friend made latkes in it and didn't clean it right away and now my pan's covered in baked-on oil. How do I clean this pan without completely ruining it?

asked by D L Shaw 8 months ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

Our team really loves Bar Keepers Friend for cleaning all sorts of pans -- here's one (of many) times we've written about it: https://food52.com/blog...

88afa98e fd9c 4e61 af72 03658638b6cb  eight ball 600px

While I am also a big fan of Bar Keepers Friend, I highly suggest you contact the ceramic pan manufacturer's customer service desk for their recommendation.