A question about a recipe: Grilled Bread Salad with Broccoli Rabe and Summer Squash

8264a046 0e38 4792 94b6 e01bafd2a9ee  grilled bread salad broccoli rabe summer squash food52 mark weinberg 14 07 01 0416

I have a question about the recipe "Grilled Bread Salad with Broccoli Rabe and Summer Squash" from EmilyC. I made this tonite (and really liked it!), but I thought it was too salty with 1 Tablespoon salt. Is this actually correct? I'll just reduce in the future, but thought I should ask. Thank you.

asked by BarnOwlBaker over 1 year ago

EmilyC

Yes, it's correct! : ) When I make this, I typically don't find the vegetables need any more salt once grilled since the marinade is generously salted and spiced. But by all means, reduce the salt next time to your taste. And thanks for trying this!