🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Homemade Labneh

0abd3fc9 65a1 4be0 9ada 0bf6872272b4  labneh 2

I have a question about the recipe "Homemade Labneh" from Rivka. Can you recommend equivalents for large batch labneh - or just triple the recipe? If I wanted to add pureed fruit would you reccomend omitting the za'atar?

asked by kathy 22 days ago

4d625ded d965 42c7 b1ee ec9d7dc7fb4e  profilepic

Hi there. This recipe is easily doubled/tripled, but the straining time may be longer for larger batches (not sure how much longer, as I haven't tested it). If you're trying to make a thick fruit yogurt, you can add pureed fruit and omit the za'atar, and you might also consider omitting the salt, if the fruit you're adding doesn't play well with salt.