🔕 🔔

How can i amp up my canned broccoli cheddar soup?

I bought Kirkland Signature Broccoli Cheese soup, because usually they have good stuff. However, the broccoli cheese soup is a bit bland and preservative tasting. Any way i can kick it up a bit? I make it for a quick meal for my lunch breaks so looking for something i can use on all of it then restore it. Thanks!

asked by Andrew Michael Fisk 19 days ago

752328f5 c0f4 41a1 8da2 a0d386a13632  fb avatar

Update: it tastes and smells almost like there was too much beer or something dumped in it...

8bbfe648 dc7e 43f9 816b 4de4ae50eec7  photo
SMSF

SMSF is a trusted home cook.

Maybe try some Sriracha or some cayenne? I suggest taking a small portion of soup and adding just a bit, see how you like it before using it for all of the soup. I did that with some bland-tasting broccoli-cheese soup; a touch of cayenne really made a difference.

Or maybe a splash of soy sauce?