blind-baking in a Pyrex pan?

Help!
The vodka-crust recipe doesn't include any details about rolling or baking (at the Cook's Illustrated website). What temperature and how long? It's for a coconut cream pie.

asked about 1 year ago

BakerRB

I've found Stella Parks'/Bravetart's method to be easy and reliable. Line with foil, fill with regular sugar, bake 350F for about an hour. (tips 3-6) The vodka recipe isn't great for blind baking (so soft), but I've had it work fine as long as the sugar fills it up all the way. I mostly use pyrex or corelle pie plates. The sugar is fine to keep using in recipes or as pie weights. http://www.seriouseats...

Thank you, BakerRB, I baked it before I saw your helpful post. You were right, it did slump quite a bit, however it's the first time I have been able to make and roll out pie dough--I never thought I could. I bookmarked the article for my next attempt--I still have one disk of dough in the freezer and I now have confidence!