A question about a recipe: Short Ribs Braised in Red Wine and Vanilla

5e29dcb6 a381 4a6c b1ac 04c141e642ff  short ribs4

I have a question about the recipe "Short Ribs Braised in Red Wine and Vanilla " from Phyllis Grant. I imagine making these the day before hosting a big dinner would be fine? And then can reheat in over the next day?

asked by Sascha 3 months ago

marianne

I have always found braised short ribs to be better the next day. They are a go-to for entertaining in my kitchen. Good luck!

Phyllis Grant

Yes! It's often better the next day. But it can be a bit expensive to feed a large group short ribs. I would consider using lamb shoulder or a chuck roast.