How can I keep cookies fresh for 4 days?

I plan on making chocolate chip and cake mix cookies on sunday then serving them wednesday for halloween. I'm doing this because I have other things to bake for halloween and I don't have time to make them all in one day.

asked by Kaitlyn716 26 days ago

A bake them, then freeze them. Simply defrost and serve. My friend showed me thus and works well with choc chip cookies and oatmeal raisin, I not sure about cake mix cookies, though.

I'm not sure what a cake mix cookie is- somehow these fads keep eluding me- but as a rule cookies freeze very well because of their low moisture content. Actually, four days isn't an awfully long time for a cookie anyway.

You could also store them forc4 days in airtight containers at room temp.