I'm looking for a wine that I had in PA, outside Pittsburgh. I think it was a local one, but I'm not sure: a blush, but so pink it was almost orange; pretty sweet, but also tangy and rich and maybe at least partly made with muscadines. The lable was mostly off from sitting in a bucket of ice, but it looked like it was mostly blue, and there was the word Lake in the title. Clear bottle. Very good, and I really want to find it again!

asked by Sami almost 8 years ago

This site has a map of PA wineries -- hope it's helpful. http://www.pennsylvaniawine...

TiggyBee

Is this it?