🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Red Cooked Butternut Squash

Dc1cd383 6bd1 4e04 80df 237760c4ded4  red cooked butternut squash by thirschfeld

I made this last night and I loved the broth. I'm thinking I can also use the leftover broth to make some soba noodles and add other veggies. But wondering, what would be the traditional type of ingredients to put in a broth like this? Is this a traditional Korean broth? Just trying to get more ideas of what I can do with this.

asked by foodieinthemaking over 6 years ago

72b8c92f c97c 49cf 8fc2 4b08462521f6  me

The broth would be great with soba noodles. You might just want to add peas, sugar snaps or asparagus along with the noodles.