🔕 🔔

I'm looking for a dried spice blend that contains spinach, tomato, bell pepper, and a few other things But no pasta or beans. A friend got some at a foo d pantry in kansas city and used it in lentil soup and it was really good. i believe the local whole foods used to carry it in their bulk section but no longer does. any idea where i could get something like this either at a store or online? thanks!

asked by XXX-XXX-2148 over 6 years ago

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

This sounds like something usually labeled "vegetable soup mix," which my (former) store sold in bulk.