A question about a recipe: Salvadoran Breakfast Cake (a.k.a. Quesadillas)

3112d49e 2bb1 4f08 a329 16cf78ad0391  062111 255

I have a question about step 4 on the recipe "Salvadoran Breakfast Cake (a.k.a. Quesadillas)" from Sasha @ GlobalTableAdventure. It says:

"Spoon into greased muffin tins, filling each one 4/5th of the way up (this batter does not rise much). "
I am just curious when you put the sesame seeds on? Do you bake them into the quesadillas or put them on after baking to avoid burning? thanks!

asked by harpogirl over 7 years ago

Sasha's website has that recipe, and you sprinkle them on before baking. Here's a link: http://globaltableadventure.com/2011/02/13/recipe-salvadorian-quesadilla-cake/
PS. If you haven't looked at her site, it is amazing! Don't be surprised if suddenly an hour or more has vanished once you start looking at it.

Thank you for sharing the web-site, hardlikearmour, it is remarkable.

Sasha (Global Table Adventure)

Oops, thanks for the question SKK. Will go update my entry to mention the seeds. Hardlikearmour, thanks for the beautiful recommendation. You made my day! :)

You are welcome, Sasha! I love your site & found it thanks to food52 cook's spotlight.

Sasha (Global Table Adventure)

Yay :)