I just pour a little oil in the pan and wipe it around with a paper towel. On the non-stick pan, it kind of separates into little globs, but it still seems to work.

Helen's All Night Diner

I have one of those little pump sprayers by Misto. It works great & tastes better than Pam...

nutcakes

Misto has always clogged fom me.

foongfest

I use a wine bottle with one of those bottle spout pourers they use at bars. Squeeze bottles work great too.

sgoyette

This could be a good solution: the barbecue pot has a silicone brush in it. Just keep it by the stove instead of the barbecue:
http://cookware.lecreuset...

Helen's All Night Diner

I have 2 Mistos and have never had an issue w/ clogging...

I used to use old wine bottles with a pourer. Now, I'm not as style conscious and use the cheap squeeze bottles (like dinner mustard/ketchup squeeze bottle--but translucent) for Olive oil. I get better control with those. I recently bought some more for flavored simple sugar after getting inspired by the soda stream threads.

gigiaxline

I had issues with the Misto also...I purchased this sprayer from Sur la Table last year and it works great. Small too.

Kari Johnson
Kari Johnson

Kari is the manager of Whisk, a kitchenware store in Brooklyn.

I love, love, love this Bodum sauce pot with brush - it might be just what you're looking for!

http://www.bodum.com/us...

I've bought so many silicone basting brushes and love them dearly because they're dishwasher safe.

nutcakes

Thanks Kari, that looks like IT.