🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Yum Dogs

Daf374a5 aea2 435c a9ca 25a0e25cf24e  061511f 604

I have a question about the recipe "Yum Dogs" from vvvanessa.
6-19-11: Because of the recent E-Coli contamination of sprouts in Germany, does the prep of the sprouts minimize any possible bacterial contamination? It looks like it, just want reassurance.

asked by Chauncey about 6 years ago

Ad0d3623 a28a 4793 82a8 5f1ab0a2f633  dsc00426

the instructions do say to thoroughly wash the bean sprouts, and though i'm not an expert, my understanding is that carefullly washing produce is a way to prevent e. coli. i would be sure to do the same for all the vegetables and herbs in this recipe.