🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Grilled Lemon Chicken with Feta Dressing on Grilled Thyme Bread

E0c3a9b9 c4f1 41b3 9aa1 6408a4e7f1ec  jan 10 046

I have a question about step 1 on the recipe "Grilled Lemon Chicken with Feta Dressing on Grilled Thyme Bread" from MyCommunalTable. It says:

"Mix up marinade in a jar with lid: Lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, s&p, and shake well."

How long? Overnight? 10 minutes? Just as long as it takes for the bread?

asked by BklynChef73 over 6 years ago

06ee28a3 81fa 495a b199 18e15c73a1c2  hib kitchen

Thanks for asking for clarification. Mix up the marinade, then pour some over chicken breast. I usually do it for about 30 minutes. The marinade I reserve for the bread dough is literally brushed on, push thyme leaves on, then place on grill pan. I grill up the bread while I am letting the chicken marinade. Hope that this helps... let me know what you think.