A question about a recipe: The River Café's Strawberry Sorbet

704cd25f d8fa 4d29 8780 bdf476cd1bf5  5862090320 3969de474d z

Could you please expand upon the instruction regarding the lemon and sugar, "pulse until combined." Just how chunky should the rind end up being? I made this and just turned on the food processor for a minute or two, so it ended up with a consistency like tapioca. The resulting sorbet was wonderful, but am I missing something by not having more chunks in it? Thanks for an easy, terrific recipe! I have never tried making sorbet before.

asked by gustus about 7 years ago

That sounds like how ours turned out too, with small shreds of lemon throughout. Tapioca-sized is a great way to describe it -- and the textural appeal is similar. Glad it worked out well for you!