🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Blondies -- Gluten-Free and Completely Delicious

47d74ef9 d641 4762 b941 09cc61aa659b  2016 0614 gluten free blondies bobbi lin 25304

I have a question about the recipe "Blondies -- Gluten-Free and Completely Delicious" from nishis.
Storage? How, for how long, and what does it do to flavor or texture? (Possible treat for my gluten free wife.)

asked by Chauncey about 6 years ago

These are pretty sturdy and can stay at room temperature (in a sealed container in layers of parchment or even in a big ziplock) for at least a week. They last in the refrigerator even long and freeze nicely as well. I hope you and your wife will enjoy this treat!