A question about a recipe: Almond Cake with Orange-Flower Water Syrup

0f5637a0 81ae 47d0 ab3f 77a99d10d835  2016 1103 almond cake with orange flower water syrup james ransom 272

I have a question about the ingredient "almond meal" on the recipe "Almond Cake with Orange-Flower Water Syrup" from amusebouche.
I'd love to make some almond meal - would I process almonds to the consistency of corn meal? Help!

asked by Keyscook almost 7 years ago

Hummusit

Yeas, if you have a good food processor, even finer. You can also buy almond meal

Love Baking

For those in the UK, almond meal is simply ground almonds. Whizzing blanched almonds in a food processor works just fine, if that is all you have.