A question about a recipe: Almond Cake with Orange-Flower Water Syrup

0f5637a0 81ae 47d0 ab3f 77a99d10d835  2016 1103 almond cake with orange flower water syrup james ransom 272

I have a question about step 2 on the recipe "Almond Cake with Orange-Flower Water Syrup" from amusebouche. It says:

"Whisk together flour, almond meal, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Add gradually to wet ingredients. Mix just until combined."

asked by JoJo508 over 7 years ago

You can find almond meal at any place that carries Bob's Red Mill grains Whole foods for example, or here in the Northwest QFC carries it.

flourish food

you can find almond meal at trader joes...if you dont live near a trader joes, you can make it yourself by grinding up raw, unsalted almonds in the food processor until its about the consistency of coarse sugar

marcella from italy

you might want to add a tablespoon sugar or so to prevent almonds from turning into a paste while you grind them. Simply take it off the total amount the recipe calls for.