🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Three Onion Chowder with Parsleyed Oyster Crackers

Aebba8b6 66fb 4fd8 8714 33bd38db0a20  022310f 662

I have a question about the ingredient "russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 dice" on the recipe "Three Onion Chowder with Parsleyed Oyster Crackers" from thirschfeld.

Should the potato be pre-cooked, or will the diced potato cook in the pot after you add it in? I wasn't sure as it seems like they go in late in the recipe. Should they be a fairly small dice? Thanks!

asked by Jessica Nelson about 6 years ago

0dcfb05c 8a90 480f 8cf7 cbc33e9a6b5c  me

As the chowder is brought to a boil and then allowed to rest, covered, for 30 minutes, the potatoes in 1/2-inch dice (which is fairly small) go in uncooked.