A question about a recipe: Breakfast Sunshine Platter (Chilaqueles with tomatillo sauce)

D72a9531 ea72 47f2 beeb 79ef6d67525a  chilaquelle unbroke egg

I have a question about the recipe "Breakfast Sunshine Platter (Chilaqueles with tomatillo sauce)" from lorigoldsby. I am in mid-prep and don't see where to use the Tex-Mex seasoning mix... Help!

asked by AnnP about 7 years ago

6. fry tortillas (in batches) in 1 inch of oil, drain on paper towels and immediately sprinkle tex-mex seasoning salt on top.

AnnP

OMG! I baked mine so didn't read that step! I guess that's why we're supposed to read recipes all the way through before we start... Thanks!

If I had a tablespoon of butter for every time I missed a step in a recipe they would call me Paula Dean. Brush some Veg. Oil or EVO on the tortillas and sprinkle the Tex-Mex mix and reheat for a bit - that may work.

lorigoldsby

Actually if you want to save a few calories, mist your chips LIGHTLY with water and then sprinkle with seasoning and rewarm! Enjoy

LOL sLx! Me too, I'd be floating in the stuff.