🔕 🔔

asked about 6 years ago

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

I can't imagine why not. (sounds great!)

84baef1b 1614 4c3d a895 e859c9d40bd1  chris in oslo

I love dill, but I've never really thought so much about its use in Turkish beef and lamb dishes. If you leave it out, you'll just get a flavor shift, away from an almost sour note to some flavors you like more. I assume you're keeping the mint? But really--it's your dinner and the beef and eggplant could lend themselves to a whole lot of non-dill flavors. Parsley would be great.

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

I do a lot of middle eastern cooking and although I like dill, for this I think parsley and the mint would be an even better match. I'm sure its delicious as intended but in my opinion it would be perfect with the parsley.

0dcfb05c 8a90 480f 8cf7 cbc33e9a6b5c  me

I think it will taste different, but good nonetheless. The mint, I think, is the key here.

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

If you don't like dill don't use it! Use what you love and it all works out. I concur with the opinions above - parsley and mint.