I want to split a banana bread recipe into 4 mini loaves. I'm using a 9 x 5 loaf pan and baking it for 50-55 minutes at 350 degrees. How long would I bake the 4 mini loaves? And is there a formula to apply to any similar recipe? Thanks.

asked by DebJ almost 8 years ago

allie

I find that you need to start checking around 20 or 25 minutes. It will likely need more, but hard to predict. Once you have figured it out, write it on the recipe (I always forget to do that!)

Golfinmomma

QuestionThanks, I found your answer the best. I had 6 really full apple mini loaves and they ended up taking 40 minutes

vvvanessa

Ditto allie--I do this all the time, and it cuts baking time almost in half. I check and turn pans at 15 minutes; total baking time is usually 25-30 minutes.

DebJ

Great. I appreciate the responses.

So glad someone asked this, and that we got these answers! I've been meaning to try that for weeks, since my boys went off to college and now it's only Mr T who is eating the banana bread I'm making. Thanks!! ;o)

pauljoseph

usually we make banana bread like this preheat the oven for 180 degree centigrade or 350 degree Fahrenheit for 30 minute (10 cm x 30 cm loaf pan) we made like this several time

pauljoseph

preheat the oven for 180 degree centigrade or 350 degree Fahrenheit .After that bake the bread for 30 minute