A question about a recipe: Rustic Cauliflower Bake

F5f378bb d028 4005 bf29 8212018faa47  img 2060

Three tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce seems like a lot. This amount really blends into the taste, and doesn't stand out by itself?

asked by gailllc about 7 years ago

I'm trying it tonight. But Worcestershire sauce is used in lots of casserole dishes. So I think it would blend with the cheese elements as a salt element. I'll find out tonight..although I'm halfing the recipe as I only have half head of cauliflower.

ashleychasesdinner

Hi gailllc! So sorry I didn't see your question. It did not stand out to me, but I do like to play with strong flavor. Everything worked well together, but you may always reduce the amount according to your tastes.
Thanks for your answer as well Sam 1148!!