🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Rustic Cauliflower Bake

F5f378bb d028 4005 bf29 8212018faa47  img 2060

Three tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce seems like a lot. This amount really blends into the taste, and doesn't stand out by itself?

asked by gailllc about 6 years ago

0f493ab9 068f 4498 ba2c 95c992214d52  sit2

I'm trying it tonight. But Worcestershire sauce is used in lots of casserole dishes. So I think it would blend with the cheese elements as a salt element. I'll find out tonight..although I'm halfing the recipe as I only have half head of cauliflower.

Ec6c47b5 e300 4a26 b2c9 cd557945caa9  image

Hi gailllc! So sorry I didn't see your question. It did not stand out to me, but I do like to play with strong flavor. Everything worked well together, but you may always reduce the amount according to your tastes.
Thanks for your answer as well Sam 1148!!