🔕 🔔

I just searched 'contest winners' in the recipe section, and some recipes came up 4-8 times in a row. Same recipe/pictures, so why?

asked by MaryMaryCulinary about 6 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

Did you click on the "Contest Winners" filter on the left or did you type in "contest winners" in the search box. I just did the former and there were no duplicates in my search so I'm trying to figure out what might have caused this. Let me know!

Ec30261f e677 492c 9ab6 670678db31fd  dscn3372

Oh, thanks! I used the filter, like you, but found it time-consuming to scroll though all the duplicates.