Our NYC Holiday Market is open—this weekend only! Come see us »
🔕 🔔

What is the schedule / timing for community picks?

Good Morning! Have the community picks gone to an every other week schedule as well? I kept checking for the community and Team Food52 ones yesterday to no avail ...

asked about 5 years ago
3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

I've been wondering this myself. I did notice they added testing notes to the community tested picks from the holiday roast contest yesterday.

Ece90812 0903 49a8 8e35 aa86c774be22  dsc00202
francesca gilberti

Francesca is the former Assistant Editor of food52 and believes you can make anything out of farro.

Hi all! So sorry for the delay -- the post will be up within the our and tweeted out, etc. Takes a bit more now that we photograph and combine the two old time Editors' Picks posts so we're settling into our new schedule. Thanks for holding tight! Cheers.

C4b35b3e a030 4605 bcae f5a7ba4644f4  sausage2
fiveandspice

Emily is a trusted source on Scandinavian Cuisine.

Thanks Francesca! That's good to know. I think we're all trying to figure out this new schedule together, and just really don't want to miss anything!