A question about a recipe: Pumpkin Orange Cinnamon Rolls with Chocolate Chips

Db1ee9c5 d6bc 4847 af02 37241966d663  top pump 2

So glad to hear you can freeze the unbaked dough. Do you freeze the rolls after they are shaped and before they rise? Also, about how long does it take for the dough to come to room temp? I can't wait to try these!

asked by pamelalee over 6 years ago

TheWimpyVegetarian

I have frozen them after shaped and before the final rising. As for how long it takes to bring to room temp, that will at least partly depend on the size of them, but for me it's taken a couple hours. Then do a final rise and bake these puppies off! I've now gotten motivated to make them again Sunday and freeze them for Christmas when we'll have a lot of family visiting. Thanks for the motivation!