If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chinese garlic chives have got to be one of the best vegetables ever. It imparts such a unique garlicky spicy fragrance. A must try with a great oyster based sauce. —Miss Hangrypants
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1.5 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 pound rib eye, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small knob ginger, minced
- 1 bunch garlic chive bulbs
- 5 white mushrooms
- 250 grams Rice Noodles
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1-2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- Slice your beef thinly into long strips like you'd see in stir-fry. Mix all the marinade ingredients in a bowl. Add beef, cover and refrigerate for at least 30 mins.
- While that's marinating, prepare your stir fry ingredients. Chop up into 2 inch long sticks (makes about 2-3 cups)
- Mince your garlic and ginger. Slice your mushrooms thinly. Of course you can use other vegetables like red peppers. That would be tasty and add some color to the dish.
- Prepare your noodles like it says on the packet but with less time because you'll be cooking it when you stir fry it. So if it tells you to boil it for 3 mins, maybe reduce that to 2 mins. After you drain the noodles. Add 2 tsp of sesame oil so they don't stick together.
- Add the noodles, stir and then add the 2 tbsp oyster sauce and 1-2 tbsp soy sauce. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes until your noodles are glossy brown and hot.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Noodles