There are so many great conversations on the Hotline—it's hard to choose a favorite. But we'll be doing it, once a week, to spread the wealth of our community's knowledge—and to keep the conversation going.
Today: To celebrate our new baby (we mean the podcast—don't get any ideas), we want to hear about your favorite food-related podcasts. Other than ours, of course.
When we’re obsessed, we’re obsessed. Sometimes it’s just not enough to simply eat great food or even read about food. We want to hear what eaters, experts and non-, think about food, too. With that in mind, ameulensteen asked our community over on the Hotline about your favorite podcasts, writing: “I listen to NPR's weekly food stories and KCRW's Good Food but am looking for other food-related podcasts.” You shared your favorites, and we listened in:
- Kasia S. goes for bonus points, suggesting our own Burnt Toast.
- Maryvelasquez recommends The Splendid Table.
- Keg72 and Pegeen like America’s Test Kitchen podcasts.
- Beyondcelery suggests Matthew Amster-Burton and Molly Wizenberg's Spilled Milk.
- Pegeen says Dan Pashman’s The Sporkful is fun, describing it as: "more like This American Life focused on food-related stories than a cooking technique blog."
What are your favorite food-related podcasts? Let us know in the comments.