Yes, we're excited about the cookbooks coming out this fall, but here are other books we'd like to see. Publishers, take note!
- A Girl and Her Boat, Whale & Walrus
- Mastering the Art of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives
- Plenty More Vegetable Literacy in a River Cottage
- How to Cook Everything (oh wait, that does exist!)
- How to Cook Everything in Under 4 Minutes (& with Only 2 ingredients!)
- The Art of Fermentation: How to Cook Nothing Fast
- That other cookbook from Mark Bittman...
- Simple French Modernist Cuisine
- Cooking by Hand and by Pressure Cooker
- The Art of Simple Food, Inspiralized
- The Bread Baker’s Apprentice’s Apprentice
- A Return to Cooking Like You Never Left
- Ad Hoc at Home: Not-So-Homey Recipes
- Alinea: How Easy Is That?
What books do you want to see on the shelves this fall? Share your ideas in the comments below!