If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Yes, we're excited about the cookbooks coming out this fall, but here are other books we'd like to see. Publishers, take note!
- A Girl and Her Boat, Whale & Walrus
- Mastering the Art of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives
- Plenty More Vegetable Literacy in a River Cottage
- How to Cook Everything (oh wait, that does exist!)
- How to Cook Everything in Under 4 Minutes (& with Only 2 ingredients!)
- The Art of Fermentation: How to Cook Nothing Fast
- That other cookbook from Mark Bittman...
- Simple French Modernist Cuisine
- Cooking by Hand and by Pressure Cooker
- The Art of Simple Food, Inspiralized
- The Bread Baker’s Apprentice’s Apprentice
- A Return to Cooking Like You Never Left
- Ad Hoc at Home: Not-So-Homey Recipes
- Alinea: How Easy Is That?
What books do you want to see on the shelves this fall? Share your ideas in the comments below!