If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Life moves pretty fast, as Ferris Bueller says. Here's a selection of our favorite stories from the site this week.
- Samantha heeded her wine clerk’s advice and discovered the magic of chilling wine in 7 minutes flat.
- Ali came back from Italy with the tools to decode Parmesan.
- Erin took us to some of her favorite spots for Kansas City barbecue.
- We put our heads together to gather some of our go-to kitchen cleaning hacks.
- And learned that beer tastes better in the right glass.
- Sarah introduced our Baking book contributors in celebration of the book's release!
- Leslie found out that power tools and food prep can go hand-in-hand—but please let her know if you figured out how to peel a potato with a drill.
- Illustrator Jason Polan stopped by last week to chronicle an afternoon at Food52.
- Chocolate chip cookies got personal.
- Two words: SOUP DUMPLINGS.
- Lindsey-Jean explained why you should shop for produce while on vacation.
- In case you were wondering what lunchtime looks like at Food52, wonder no more.
- Love to hate or hate to love? Kenzi got real about foods she may or may not be ashamed of enjoying.
- Caroline and Google squashed the internet: #squashgate.
- Last week Ruth Reichl joined us for dinner. It was kind of a big deal. These were our favorite soundbites.
- We revealed the two finalists for our Best Vegan Recipe contest! Cast your vote now!
- Food52 hit the farm: Amanda and Gabriella went to Iowa to meet some farmers (but mostly their pigs).
- Pope Francis came to town and we gave him some pretty stellar recommendations for where to eat.
- Caitlin Pike gave old jars, mugs, and water glasses a new lease on light.
- Beyond smut, we looked into fungus on corn, both good and bad.
- We compiled a handy guide to make sure you never fall into a tourist trap again.
- And Amanda and Merrill showed us how to BLAT.
Photos by Erin McDowell, Phyllis Grant, James Ransom, Hannah Wilken, and Ryan Powell