If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Life moves pretty fast, as Ferris Bueller says. Here's a selection of our favorite stories from the site this weekend.
- This week's haiku was brought to you by coffee.
- We shared our most recent test kitchen favorites.
- First-time on turkey duty? Taylor brought together some A+ advice.
- Sarah gave us some good reasons to fight temptation and resist tearing into oven-fresh bread.
- When two became one: pizza + mac and cheese.
- Fondue? We fon-did it.
- Kendra Vaculin made us forget pumpkin pie.
- We heard some of your goofiest, loveliest Thanksgiving traditions.
- We reached out to the community and figured out what to do with that sad tub of leftover miso.
- We announced the FIFTH ANNUAL Food52 Holiday Secret Swap! Will you sign up?
- Cakegirl told us why her mom starts cooking for Thanksgiving in August.
- Speaking of starting early, did you know you can make your pies ahead of time and freeze them? Now you do!
- A-ha! A great mystery from the test kitchen: Cookie spreading. Why?!
- We heard stories from Thanksgivings abroad.
- Ever wonder what the folks at Food52 actually eat on Thanksgiving? We let you in on our own traditions.
- Anne Sage gave us some pro-tips on how to blend form and function by using home decor to ease hosting woes.
- Leslie confirmed that takeout and sparkling wine are a match made in heaven.
- Thank-you bottles of wine and batches of cookies are out... Here are some DIY party gifts that will get you invited 'round more often.
- There was a giant cinnamon roll on the site and it was true love for everyone involved.
- We put together a primer on Thanksgiving potatoes to make sure there are no bumps (or unwanted lumps!) in your holiday spread.
- Kenzi found out that Nigella Lawson does not entertain with a capital E.
- Mrs. Wheelbarrow explained why the Friday after Thanksgiving is her real holiday.