If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Cucumber Sherbet
- Strawberry Coconut Soup for a Summer Brunch
- Creamy Chilled Horseradish Soup with Tomato and Green Apple
- Lychee Shiso Sorbet
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Summer Thai Inspired Salad
- Heirloom Gazpacho, Deconstructed
- Blood Plum Sherbet
- Ceviche Dressed in Green
- Cucumber Honeydew Soup
- Raw Basil Guacamole
- No Frills Beef Carpaccio
- Melon Mango Slaw with Lime and Ginger
- My Favorite Salad - AKA Superfood Salad
- Smashed Peas and Fava Beans with Fresh Mozzarella
- Simplified Mango and Tomato Salad
- Raw Cauliflower and Raisins Salad
- Crispy Carrot and Radish Slaw
- Raw Zucchini and Bottarga with Lemon and Daikon Dressing
- Summer Presents
- Oysters with a Champagne Cucumber Mignonette
- Radish Toasts with Lemon Basil Butter
- Pink Pepper Macerated Strawberries