🔕 🔔

What to serve with swordfish steaks?

I am serving them with braised fennel and wanted to serve a grain that would complement these flavors nicely. I have barley, quinoa, millet, couscous, and brown rice. Any ideas of what would go well?

asked by Julia child about 6 years ago

I would go with the couscous cooked in chicken stock finished off with some roasted cherry tomatoes and roasted garlic you could roast the tomatoes and the garlic together on a cookie sheet with olive oil salt and pepper I would leave the tomatoes whole

Thanks i didn't even see this answer till after I made dinner and that's what I ended up making that exact thing what a coincidence!

B69629aa 5e0e 481d 8b22 486380fe9436  img 20180103 091233 972

Definitely go the savoury route in what you serve them with. I would do quinoa too, or wild or brown rice.
Swordfish could also go nicely with a mango salsa with lime and red onions and cherry tomoatoes, with black beans on the side.