🔕 🔔

What is the process to make ahead cupcakes? When is the earliest time I can frost them in advance?

Having a large party. Can I make ahead and freeze cupcakes? Frost or unfrosted? When is the right time to thaw and frost? When is the earliest to frost ahead of time?Are there better types of cupcakes and frosting to make ahead of time?

asked by bmbohn over 5 years ago

69d2403d 88f4 4b72 b0b9 84a21f4d0561  img 1445

If you want to frost the cupcakes a day or more ahead of the party, I recommend this frosting. It may seem weird to use milk and flour, but the frosting tastes great and holds its shape for a long time: http://tastykitchen.com...