🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Tad's Roasted Potatoes

Ab108b12 2e79 4f10 9ea8 fbc1a1628411  2017 0403 tads roasted potatoes james ransom 140

I have a question about step 1 on the recipe "Tad's Roasted Potatoes" from amanda. It says:

The ingredients don't include garlic, although the directions do...Do I peel the garlic and lightly smash or not peel? Two cloves (as in the picture) or more?

asked by amyeik about 6 years ago

Yes, 2 cloves and don't peel them, just lightly smash them. Thanks for catching this! I've made changes to the recipe to update it (they haven't shown up on the site yet, but will soon).