A question about a recipe: autumn rellenos

33a62a87 b927 4f6d a9b0 0e3a4d6a2439  1a

I have a question about step 8 on the recipe "autumn rellenos" from frankieolives. It says:

"8) cut the tomme do savoie into slivers and set aside.
" What is tomme do savoie? I think you forgot to include it in the ingredients. Thanks!

asked by pamelalee about 6 years ago

fo
fo

hi there pamalalee. i keep trying to add it, but there must be a glitch in the system. it never seems to add. so, 4 oz. tomme de savoie. its an earthy cheese that melts well. but any cheese that you like that melts well would be lovely.

fo
fo

i also tried to add a note in the notes section above the recipe but it will not let me add a note there either. im so sorry. there is a glitch in 52s system.

Possibly if you look for the "edit" button you might be able to add the description to your ingredients list. Tomme de Savoie is indeed a fine cow's milk cheese. Tomme refers to the shape and Savoie to its area of origin (in France).

email the editors at food52. nice recipe, btw!

fo
fo

excellent. it finally update!