🔕 🔔

5dd58b70 52d5 415a 8478 ba9053b33e62  kenzi
Kenzi Wilbur

Kenzi is the Managing Editor of Food52.

Try this store -- you can order online, and it looks like they carry what you're looking for:

http://www.kalustyans.com

Whole Foods carries them in DC and Maryland. They are in the bulk food bins. I use them frequently!

fhp

Thank You Maedi,
Here in Santa Barbara Whole Foods they don't supply the split Favas but I shall try the Whole Foods in Venice when I am there on Friday.

There's a feature on Rancho Gordo Beans on this web site. The beans Steve Sando grows are exemplary. I would order from him.

Ad0d3623 a28a 4793 82a8 5f1ab0a2f633  dsc00426

Have you tried any Middle Eastern or Ethiopian markets in your area? I'm sorry I don't have familiarity with a specific store, but I often see that type of bean, usually in a bulk bin.