🔕 🔔

What is the best way to prevent these prepackaged salads in the plastic containers from going bad and sort of rotting in the container.? My wife and I can't eat all the salad before it starts to rot in the container. Thanks so much!!

asked by GlenB almost 7 years ago

8e94e86b faa9 42ae 93f9 c243369e2b3f  cakecake

If I buy lots of greens and know I won't use them quickly, I wash them, dry them in a salad spinner, spread them in a single layer (or as close as you can get) on a length of paper towels, roll them up gently, and store them in a gallon ziploc bag. I find they keep a bit longer that way. Just do whatever you can to keep them as dry as possible. :)