🔕 🔔

can i clean and get my turkey ready today for thursday, i have a fresh turkey/

asked by lsakolsky almost 7 years ago

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

I am planning to clean and prep mine tomorrow, butter under the skin, wrap it in bacon, then keep it in the fridge overnight. So I think if I can, you can :-) As long as you cook it through you will be fine ... don't leave it out on the counter though!!!

Wrap it up tightly in cling wrap and place in a container so that raw turkey juices don't drip and cross contaminate other items in the fridge.

9848bd7f 4343 4a4a 8dbc 694f97ffd18d  s538818392 1497440 3193 1

Yes, you can. I agree - keep it refrigerated.