I have 8 kgs of frozen uncooked chicken wings

I want to make the Korean Fried Wings tomorrow. Should I thaw them out first? They are sunrise farms brand from Costco. I guess I just don't know if they are really the kind you are supposed to thaw or just cook them from frozen. If anyone has a great wing recipe from frozen let me know!

asked by MaryDD over 5 years ago

Definitely thaw them!

bigpan

Thaw as many as you need and marinate then in your Korean sauce . If you do them all you can always re-freeze the left overs.

Elizabeth Rex

Yep thaw. In addition to Korean fried wings, may I also suggest tebasaki fried chicken wings?

BoulderGalinTokyo

Think up a great rub to add to the BarBQ contest this week (but defrost first)!