🔕 🔔

I have 8 kgs of frozen uncooked chicken wings

I want to make the Korean Fried Wings tomorrow. Should I thaw them out first? They are sunrise farms brand from Costco. I guess I just don't know if they are really the kind you are supposed to thaw or just cook them from frozen. If anyone has a great wing recipe from frozen let me know!

asked by MaryDD over 4 years ago

79ca7fa3 11e3 4829 beae d200649eab49  walken the walk

Definitely thaw them!

516f887e 3787 460a bf21 d20ef4195109  bigpan

Thaw as many as you need and marinate then in your Korean sauce . If you do them all you can always re-freeze the left overs.

B2ed5b9a 1b6d 4720 9a36 ffe78b9f2a1a  gobblegobble

Yep thaw. In addition to Korean fried wings, may I also suggest tebasaki fried chicken wings?

C1aa93d7 c7a4 4560 aa6d 6dca74cc98ca  smokin tokyo

Think up a great rub to add to the BarBQ contest this week (but defrost first)!