A question about a recipe: Meyer Lemon Macarons

594f53a4 dd66 4588 92d8 03d7cbdd6e66  033010f 602

I have a question about the recipe "Meyer Lemon Macarons" from DolcettoConfections. Can I substitute almond flour or almond meal for the blanched almonds?

asked by (]Celia[) over 4 years ago

Spent a day earlier this week making macarons. They are very tricky. Not following a step can alter the outcome. So theoretically you should be able to substitute the same weight of whole blanched almonds with almond flour;you might find that the outcome isn't the same.

LE BEC FIN

celia, i think you def'ly could, but try googling "macarons and almond meal flour".