🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Cinnamon Spice Rice Krispie Treat S'mores

79bd8904 814c 4f61 aa99 6aa592a88ab4  2014 0923 smores rice krispies treats 004

I have a question about the recipe "Cinnamon Spice Rice Krispie Treat S'mores" from Kendra Vaculin. How far ahead can these be made/how long will they last?

asked by hchambers86 about 2 years ago

Hopefully Kendra will chime in, but until then, I have both kept them at room temp in an airtight container for a couple of days, kept them in the fridge and frozen them. It all works. Do heed the advice of others and make them in a sheet pan or you risk a dislocated jaw. Well worth it though. They are a hit and requested often when it's my turn to bring the dessert. Grown up (sorta) kid food.