What is the correct internal temperature for par-baked sandwich rolls? The dough is a 70% hydration sourdough.

I plan to wrap these once they are completely cool, to freeze them for future use; I'll finish baking on the day or evening before we use them.
And goodness, I suppose I should ask as well what the internal temperature should be when I finish baking them. Thank you so much, everyone. ;o)

asked almost 3 years ago

@AJ, here's what I found from The Fresh Loaf, http://www.thefreshloaf...

They say 194F internal temperature to insure a stable par-baked bread.

Thanks, halfpint. Perfect. I'll have to remember to go to TheFreshLoaf for these types of questions.

In any event, I hope others here find this helpful. Thanks again! ;o)

@AJ, The Fresh Loaf is a great resource for bread baking. It's often the first place I look when I have a bread question.