🔕 🔔

I have alfredo sauce, canned mushrooms, half and half, and shrimp (and maybe other things like pepper salt etc.) How do I make pasta cream sauce?

I cannot make it to the store.

asked by Marshall about 1 year ago

68de587a 1415 4682 863f 6f7a5c5c1744  dsc 0013
Trena Heinrich

Trena is a trusted source on general cooking.

Here's a recipe for bechamel sauce. https://food52.com/hotline...

Alfredo is already a cream sauce with cheese. It's a very poor match with shrimp.

I would toss out the alfredo sauce for starters. Make a bechamel with some flour, butter and the half and half. Sauté the mushrooms and when they have thrown off all their water and are browned, add the shrimp for about 3 minutes. Then add the shrimpy mushrooms to the bechamel. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Voila!