🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Nutella Stuffed Snickerdoodles

6092a3cc eb7e 4330 be8d 655668bc8a7c  snickerdoodles yossy arefi 0060

I have a question about the recipe "Nutella Stuffed Snickerdoodles" from Yossy Arefi. I don't have cream of tartar. Would it be possible to substitute in baking powder and baking soda? (Like as suggested here: https://whatscookingamerica...)

asked by Vanessa 12 months ago

F92231df 227e 4486 9cc8 279621ca1481  harvest party

Wait. Does the recipe call for either baking powder or soda? Baking powder is essentially a mix of soda and cream of tartar - the tartar provides the acid the soda needs to activate. SO my experience is you can use cream and tartar together with soda to replace baking powder - not the other way around. It depends on the purpose of the ingredients I have not seen the recipe. Good luck