Any suggestions for a Thai salad dressing?

I have some thinly sliced rib eye marinading now. (Soy, ginger, sesame oil, sugar, plums, sake, onion)
To be quickly grilled and served over a salad (lettuce, tomatoes, onion, carrots, cabbage, hot red peppers). Mint and basil.

Looking for a suggestion for dressing the salad..I have some lemon grass paste, limes, fish sauce...etc.

Anitalectric
Anitalectric

Anita is a vegan pastry chef & founder of Electric Blue Baking Co. in Brooklyn.

I would suggest saving the juices that run off the grilled steak after you slice it, and incorporating that into the dressing...together with lime juice, some diced fresh chili or dried chili flakes, dash of rice wine vinegar, whatever oil you have on hand, seasonings of your choice, something sweet, and some chopped cilantro.

Good idea Antia! For the sweet element I decided to use some of the Ginger Syrup from Amanada's ginger cucumber soda.

sallyglaspie

this dressing is awesome and we make it often for regular salads as opposed to the carrot and beet (which is also delicious!)

http://www.epicurious.com...

latoscana

Jam Sanichat, the ebullient proprietress and inspired cook behind an Austin restaurant and cooking school, Thai Fresh, has a number of dressings on her blog: http://thaicookingwithjam.blogspot.com/search/label/salad.