A question about a recipe: Daily Roasted Salmon

D16defda f683 4d76 a089 1641b50466ac  nancy s photos 156

I have a question about step 1 on the recipe "Daily Roasted Salmon" from testkitchenette. It says:

"Put salmon in your cooking vessel of choice skin side down and roast for about 10 minutes. Flip the salmon over and roast for an additional 5-8 minutes. I usually peel the skin off for presentation."

Sorry if this is a stupid question but can you tell me what temperature you roast the salmon at?

asked by Sam J about 7 years ago

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

I can't answer for testkitchenette, but I usually roast salmon filets at 425F.

I agree inpatskitchen I always roast salmon at 425.

phyllis

Me too. 425 degrees. I think it's unanimous!!

testkitchenette

Thank you for answering the question all! I roast my salmon at 425F too. I will correct the recipe!